About Me


 Hi Everyone,

Thank you for viewing my blog.  Let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I am registered with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (132904) and Associate Professional Clinical Counselor (11290).  I currently practice at Edelman Counseling in Westlake Village, under the supervision of Marina Edelman, LMFT (51009).  

I received a Masters in Professional Counseling with an emphasis on Marriage and Family Therapy from Grand Canyon University in 2021.  I studied for my degree while raising my children and working full-time.  Counseling is a calling for me and I so enjoy working with my clients to help them to better their lives.  I am very grateful to have found this career.  Before becoming a counselor, I held other job positions in food service, entertainment, business management, and information technology.  Suffice it to say, I did a lot of real life research before landing where I am now and I am dedicated not only to my counseling practice but also to helping increase public awareness of mental health issues.  I hope you enjoy my blog.


---Suzanne


Visit my Psychology Today profile to find out more about me and how to contact me.



Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Marital Counseling: Questions to Ask Before Saying "I Do"

Negative Self Talk